...when I say "into someone," let's all imagine that means a new pal. And secondly, some of these are similar to the last entry. What can ya do??
1. Meaningful handshake. My dad taught me well. :)
2. Eye contact.
3. Smiling... it's the simplest thing that can make someone loosen up.
4. Ask about your life.
5. Tell you about my boyfriend :)
6. Tell you about my faith.
7. Tell you about my dog.
8. Tell you about my family.
9. Talk about college.
10. Ask about your college life/job.
11. Share something "embarrassing" about myself (I don't get embarrassed, so when I say that, I mean something atypical that may or may not be endearing!)
12. Discuss a commonality.