- This is just a spectacular month, due to the fact that my absolute favorite candy ever is stocking shelves all over, everywhere. My teeth are already aching from the sugar overload.
- I finally bought "What's Your Number?" It just came out in January, but I absolutely loved it in the theater. Anna Faris is hysterical.
- I spruced up my spring wardrobe whilst--not spending a ton (por ejemplo, blue dolman stripes), expressing my school spirit, and finally buying that chambray shirt I've wanted forever and ever.
- Exfolikate is one of my favorite recent discoveries from Sephora... feels hot and tingly as you rub it on, and leaves my face feeling super, super soft. And it's on its way to my casa as I type away!
- ST and I are obsessed with Scramble with Friends... we play it nonstop. Multiple games, all hours of the day. And night. But we're not oddly competitive or anything.
- I'm jumping on the bandwagon and finally, finally about to read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo... I've wanted to forever, but just haven't gotten around to it. And I absolutely have to read it before I see it...
- I expanded the Kendra Scott collection a little this week too... these earrings are incredible. I can't wait to wear them. Found 'em on big sale too!
- I found a site with discounted magazine subscriptions and got both Garden & Gun and Texas Monthly for less than $5 each! Super excited--I've wanted these both for a while to continue my ongoing obsession with all things glossy and paper, but didn't want to spend $20+ on each. Score!!
What are you into lately?? Big weekend plans?
I have a work event tonight, followed by drinks with one of my girlfriends, then vegging with the pups and DIY projects all weekend... and lots of phone time and trip-planning with ST, natch.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!