- Lisa Frank everything.
- trolls (um hi, I still have mine, tucked away for all posterity).
- Oregon Trail (on a floppy disk, no less).
- Lite Brite
- Devon Sawa... (is he still alive??)
- American Girl Dolls
- Caboodles... chock full of random "beauty" stuff
- Alanis's Jagged Little Pill (not appropriate for a 12-year-old AT ALL).
- Party of Five, Felicity, 90210, Melrose Place
- Babysitters' Club series
- Doc Martens (why I thought a pair of chunky combat-esque boots was suitable attire for my 6th-grade wardrobe is sort of beyond me... then again, I was also pairing them with bellbottom pants, so maybe I've got bigger issues, after all.)
- Lipsmackers (Dr. Pepper was the best, dude).
- Clueless, I Know What You Did Last Summer, She's All That, etc.
I find it humorous that my interests spanned anything from sugary, tinted lip balm and books about 12-year-old babysitting entrepreneurs to songs with R-rated, angsty lyrics and nightly TV shows with subject matter that is entire too deep for a 7th-grader to comprehend.
What do you remember most about the 90s?