You all remember Myspace. Or if you're lucky, you don't. I dabbled on that for a while... but in the here and now, I usually spend my time perusing:
- twitter (personal) and here too (for le blog)
- instagram (find me at: @baylormegs)
As far as my favorite websites go, I'm about as materialistic as they come, sticking with lots o' shopping goodness. I try to spice it up with some news and whatnot too. Oh, and I'm rocking out with my geriatric self by checking the weather every six minutes.
Daily reads would have to include:
- google reader (the ONLY way to keep your blogs all together)
- daily beast (best news source ever. great iphone app too).
- amazon (love my kindle. and I'm a bookworm like you wouldn't believe).
- ebay (bargain queen. sorry I'm not sorry.)
What about you? Where is your browser pointed the most?