Summertime was made for road trips, am I right? The past four years of non-stop travel have taught me a lot, a lot, a lot of things... one of those being: how to pack like a champ. This season has been chock-full of learning my new city, and we haven't had the chance to break away just yet... but you can bet that the moment we do, I'll throw together an arsenal with these goods:
- versatile, classic jewelry--suitable for any outfit.
- makeup bag with all the essentials (and I'm SMITTEN with this Kate Spade bag)--Kenra hairspray, lip balm and makeup removing wipes are my jetsetting go-tos.
- swim gear--complete with punchy suit and plush towel.
- techie goods--can't go anywhere without my kindle. and I always, always have at least one pair of iphone headphones on hand. and the camera--is an explanation necessary?
- snackeroos--can't get enough of this popcorn. hot tamales are a staple. and I may or may not eat a luna bar every day.
- comfy, wrinkle-free wardrobe--I live in j.crew's chino shorts, and I am really loving these boyfriend jeans right now.
- cute footwear--summertime was made for wedges... and you need to swap out for some flats now and then to give the arches a rest.
What are your roadtrip must-haves?