I was blessed with three hilarious, sharp, compassionate brothers... our childhoods together were pretty legendary, and to this day, I can attribute a quote or experience from our early days to anything I go through now. However, for all their similarities, their differences are just distinct enough to make gift-giving a decided challenge. Here's a round-up of failproof garb that I think any of them would be grateful for.
- honey badger t-shirt (also any shirt mimicking this same level of humor. think antoine dodson.)
- hulu subscription, because netflix is so 2008
- frou-frou man lip balm, because you know they won't be caught dead buying it themselves
- shiny, sarcastic flask for the party scene
- classic workout shorts... even if they won't be donned in the gym, they're fab weekend wear.
- monogram stamped leather wallet
- ballcap paying homage to the motherland
- a very Mad Men-esque decanter for his booze
- a leather iphone case to keep his techie gear stylish
Are your brothers as tricky to shop for as mine are?