Shopping for ST is my biggest challenge, but my best victory too. He absolutely has everything under the sun, so finding thoughtful, useful, meaningful gifts can be a conundrum. However, it's been four years, and I venture to say I haven't failed yet! Here are some suggestions for your sweetheart.
- a brilliant, little book to satiate his passion for music and status as an audiophile
- a modern, chunky wood dock to cradle his iphone in at night
- manly winter shirts that double for his work meetings and date nights
- a smart catch-all for change and his keys
- a spotify subscription since he fell crazy in love with the service after using mine
- elite shaving supplies
- a sweet guitar pick to add to his guitar room, our little concert venue upstairs
- a new pair of his favorite kicks for his workouts
- some super sexy cologne... more for me than him, amIright?
- a mophie keychain to insure he never loses charge on his iphone
What'd you get for your honey this year? What's he getting you?