My dad is just the best. He has always, always been there for me, my biggest fan. A self-proclaimed "simple guy," he builds cars as a hobby, keeps me company on my commute at least three days a week, and has the underrated talent of being able to attribute quotes from Forrest Gump and Austin Powers to any life situation. It's mind-blowing. My Pops and stepmom (Jules) both instilled in all of us a deep love for country and appreciation for seeing the world, while always remembering where you came from. They're two of my favorite people in the world.
- a state-of-the-art GPS for those rare moments when he's "temporarily disoriented," and for insurance when he's jetting around, en route to addresses he found on Craigslist, in hot pursuit of rare car parts
- a Kona coffee subscription, so he can start his every morning off with his favorite brew
- the reddest of conservative news publications, straight to his mailbox
- another travel mug for aforementioned morning coffee, since his seem to disappear
- a snazzy dopp kit to replace the one he's had for a decade
- Apple TV for accessing Forrest Gump and Austin Powers to insure his quotes are accurate
- a soft t-shirt to add to the repertoire, showing off one of his beloved favorite machines
- the coolest of coffee table books... we're definitely dog people.
- a trendy warm hat to shield his brilliantly bald head
What are you getting your daddy this year?