Hands down, one of the best parts of Christmas shopping for me has become finding the ideal gifts for ST's hilarious 11-year-old. Cary has a heart of gold, fantastic sense of humor and when we manage to get him to tuck away the X-Box controller, our little trio has a blast together. There's truly nothing like experiencing Christmas through a child's perspective. I adore him and can't wait for him to join us on Christmas morning!!
- his cherished Microsoft points, insuring hours of continued video game obsession
- uber-boyish headphones in a bright blue (as if he needed another barrier, preventing him from hearing us call his name from downstairs!)
- Star Wars-themed flash drive... you know, for all his crucial documents
- additions for the winter wardrobe, because I've proudly taken on the task of keeping him in style
- Lego Star Wars alarm clock (any idea what he's super interested in?!)
- the last Wimpy Kid book to finish his collection, and a hilarious cat book that will have him in stitches
- cozy, colorful mittens to shield his little hands from the winter air
- quirky mustaches to perpetuate that sense of humor
- soft, yet edgy PJ pants to sport on lazy weekends
Are you buying for little ones this year? What'd you find for them??