My mom presents are among my favorite to buy, because I put the most thought into them. Think about it, if you're as fortunate as I am, your mom does a lot--A LOT--for you. And I try to find sweet things to spoil her that I know she wouldn't buy for herself.
- a clarisonic to keep her skin polished... because she's read and heard all about them, but won't splurge
- a barefoot contessa cookbook to add to her collection, because she lives for new recipes
- a pretty perfume bottle to add some sparkle to her vanity table
- the softest, plushest robe to wrap up in at the end of a long day
- a sassy business card holder for those lunch meetings
- a cozy throw to curl up in on the weekends
- the latest kindle to read her fiction favs
- a modern mirrored frame, with a picture of yourself slipped in, natch
- a feminine infinity scarf to keep her warm and on trend
What present are you proudest of picking out for your mom?