My Maizie Boo is my shadow, my confidant, my sweet, spoiled baby. And it's only appropriate that once the holidays roll around, there is a bevy of surprises for her tucked under the tree too... even if she'd need help unwrapping them, because as my father so aptly reminds me when I suggest our beloved canines complete a humanesque task, "she doesn't have any thumbs."
- season-specific wardrobe, consisting of on-trend fair isle and quintessential Ralph Lauren
- trendy, yet classic collar, complete with gold locket
- plush, designer duds to outfit the crate
- a menagerie of sweet, soft toys from which to choose
- monogrammed canvas tote bag to be transported in style
- DIY treats, complete with leopard print ceramic canister for safe keeping
- a dual-purpose brush for detangling and volumizing her shiny locks
- convenient water bowl by none other than Ms. Tory Burch
What are you getting for your fur-children this Christmas??