I live for giving presents. I love the process of tracking down the ideal gift for someone, and shopping for my girlfriends comes way easy to me.
- the most beautiful-smelling body cleanser I've ever discovered (thank you, birchbox)... and I know scents are typically tricky, but I would bet my bottom dollar that this one would be savored by all
- the most adorable beanie ever... because winter hair needs some help sometimes, and the punchy colors of this would dress up anything
- a dainty initial ring
- girly pink thermos so she can tote her morning coffee in style
- stila's lip glaze set--I bought this for myself and am in love. great consistency and pretty colors!
- a classic leather, color-blocked clutch
- twisted monogram necklace (clearly, I'm a fan of flashing my initials)
- the most gorgeous stud earrings ever
- metallic tassel keyfob... seems plain and impersonal, but I am loving these so much right now
- hilarious book chronicling the best youtube series of the year
What'd you get your girlfriends? Do you exchange presents?