You know I couldn't provide gift suggestions without divulging what's on my list this year, right?
- the cutest, coziest set of flannel polka-dotted pjs
- the most amazing perfume I've ever smelled in my life (again, thank you birchbox)
- kendra scott's newest best-selling earrings in a gorgeous green
- a compact little jewelry holder
- the coolest ampersand light decor
- soft flannel shirt to augment the winter wardrobe
- a notebook to chronicle my Nashville hipster experiences
- a simple, pretty monogrammed cuff
- the staple Hunter rainboot I've wanted forever
- a tortoiseshell iphone case for my brand new iphone 5
- DVD editions of my two newest favorite shows
- cute snowflake print Toms to don on lazy winter weekends
What are you hoping Santa brings you this year??
This concludes my gift suggestions for this year... while I hope you cherish and enjoy whatever is tucked under the tree for you, I hope even more that you savor the sweetness of family, and warmth of home (if you're home) and the true reason for Christmas.
Merry, merry Christmas to you and yours.