- jake gyllenhaal... the boy-next-door who you still crush on when you grow up.
- maggie gyllenhaal... the seestar and loudmouth, but super passionate. have to love that.
- peter saarsgard... firecracker husband to aforementioned mouthpiece. I would just die to have family din with the gyllenhaals.
- ben affleck... began his little ol' career as eye candy and has blossomed into an incredible director, springing to interest so many social and historical issues. just brilliant.
- george clooney... enough said.
- lena dunham... so quirky and yet relatable and hilarious. a total genius.
- tom hanks... the classic. would make a fantastic professor.
- meghan mccain... my dream BFF. love her unapologetic sass and political ideals so much.
- joanna goddard... all-time favorite blogger. simple, but sharp and sweet. seems like your saavy older cousin.
- john krasinski... also a favorite. getting a little ben affleck-ism going on as he is seen more and more, involved with philanthropies and social issues... so adorable. the guy BFF.
- sloane crosley... all-time favorite author. hysterical. the ideal college roommate... always has the most incredible stories.
- van morrison... if I had to listen to one musician for the rest of my life, he'd be it.
- robert duvall... oldie but goodie. just totally fascinates me.
- johnny depp... so unbelievably odd, and yet intriguing.
- rudy giuliani... my dream president.
- christina applegate... the ideal big sister. gorgeous, doesn't take herself too seriously, straight shooter.
I appreciate all of these people for their depth and for being all-out fascinating individuals--leading the charge for something in one way or another. sounds a bit broad, but whether it be through their effective acting, witty writing, comedy, music or even politics--they all stand out to me as incredible minds... or they just really make me laugh.
Who'd you want to show up on your doorstep with dessert??