My new-ish town just keeps earning rave reviews. I have falling in love with Nashville all on its own, but it's really fascinating and exhilarating for this newbie to see everyone else falling crazy in love with it too. And in case you missed it... here is a teensy rundown of the best reviews to date. Some old, some new... all amazing:
- New York Times: Nashville takes its turn in the spotlight...
- Conde Nast Traveler: Top 5 To Visit This Year
- GQ on Nashville
- Travel & Leisure: Best Cities for Hipsters (ha! yes, I went there!)
- Glamour on Best of Nashville
- Marie Claire on Best Travel Destinations
- New York Magazine on Nashville
- Travel & Leisure: Karen Elson (the former Mrs. Jack White): My Nashville
- Travel & Leisure: America's Best Cities
- Wall Street Journal on Nashville
- Southern Living on Nashville's Food Scene
- Bon Appetit's Nashville Travel Guide - 1 & 2
- Southern Living on one of my favorite neighborhoods: 12 South
- Southern Living: Cheap Eats in Nashville
- Business Week: 13th Best City to Live In (hell yes!)
- New York Times Travel Guide
- Goop's Take on Nashville
- Forbes on Nashville
If that's not enough of a reason to get your ass here, I don't know what is. At the risk of sounding like a tourism commercial, Nashville offers something for everyone, truly-- the food, the culture, the shows, the shops, the outdoors. It was made for me.
And right now, there's no where else I'd rather be.