Good morning to you!
BFF Blend BHB tagged me in her post today re: Five Things, and I am more than happy to oblige!
1. I think I experience the same occasional lackluster feelings any 20-something feels about her career, but every now and then, I literally pause to think about how great I've got it. My days consist of matching flowers to linens, channeling my creativity on a near-daily basis. It drains me a lot, and no, it's not all roses (ha... so punny), and sunshine, but how seriously do you take a 20-year-old girl who claims she wants to be an event planner? I am way too practical of a gal to think this would be my career (and who knows if it will be forever), but, at the risk of sounding pompous, I'm pretty damn proud of myself.
2. Tortoiseshell is my thing. Sunglasses, eyeglasses, phone case... it's my new leopard print.
3. I have a huge sense of ambition and adventure just ingrained in my bones, but I tend to struggle with change. I hate monotony and predictability, and love to adapt to new routines, but the overall idea of change gives me major anxiety.
4. I am the quintessential bargain shopper. I hardly ever, ever buy anything at retail cost, and will google to no end to find a discount code. Also a huge fan of ebay. It's an addiction.
5. Do you wish on 11:11? My mom taught me that when I was teeny... she was always silly superstitious and I loved that about her. For some reason, in high school or so, I started wishing on 11:24 (my birthday). I guessed I surmised that the odds were more in my favor to wish when no one else would be wishing... I've done it ever since.
Tell me about you... and link back to me here!!