Thursday, June 27, 2013
Where did June go? Seriously--what has been happening in my life?
Oh yeah... a cross-town move, office move, nannying galore, a fabulous vacation and a bevy of girls nights.
Meanwhile, I've long felt that July 4th sort of marks the middle-of-summertime and it blows my mind to think it's a mere week from today. We're gearing up for a BBQ at our new place (since we can see the skyline from our driveway and all!), so I'm really excited to kick off the rest of summer and get some of my bucket list to-do's done!
Here are some of my favorites:
- buy an ice cream maker and Jeni's cookbook--replicate my Mimi's orange Crush ice cream
- decorate our new porch--swing, lanterns, greenery... look out, Lowe's!
- beer garden at Pharmacy--sampling some brews.
- river rafting in Chattanooga
- Lights exhibit at Cheekwood
- finish our restaurant journal (reviews of our favorite stops in Nashville and beyond)
Those are some highlights... what are you wanting to accomplish this summer?
more and more at: summertime