I crave a good hodge podge post. Such is the essence of lifestyle blogging, am I right? As such, I shall kick off a weekend roundup:
- Top signs you're a listmaker. Guilty.
- I am completely fascinated with personality quizzes and trait tests. CB introduced me to this site that evaluates based on birthdate (not just sign). I am obsessed...(here's my report).
- I ventured to J. Crew last weekend to discover that their FALL clothes are out. Really? It was irritating then, but as the week has dragged on, I find myself itching for autumn. I desperately want to add these and this to my fall repertoire.
- One of my weekend plans is to attack the bar cart that has still yet to be finished. According to this, I need to add some more glasses to my collection!
- The grammar queen in me loves this little rant.
- I just saw the trailer for this and want to see it desperately. Sucker for anything Adam Brody, and I adore Kristen Bell.
- Responsibility rears its ugly head (but good to know!).
- I daresay I might whip up this coconut hair mask this weekend. Great summer beauty to-do.
- As someone who plans to have a houseful of nuggets one day, the idea of childbirth costs is pretty alarming.
- Amanda Bynes has done lost her damn mind. And to celebrate, someone at Vanity Fair made a coloring book.
- We saw the Wild Feathers (a Nashville-local group) here last Sunday and they were incredible. I have them on repeat... can't stop, won't stop. Listen to The Ceiling, and this fantastic live version of Left My Woman. You're welcome.
What are your weekend plans? I'm heading out with the girls' tonight for a big dinner, and then just normal weekend stuff (gym, Farmer's Market, grocery store, cleaning house, church) for the rest of the time.
Happy Friday to you!