Who devised the weekend? I legit want to know. Thankfully, after our late afternoon Friday, bosslady told us to skip in an hour late today. I've been pretty damn hard on myself lately, feeling as though I wasted time if I can't come up with something fairly substantial I accomplished over the weekend. Thus, I've started jotting down in my planner, just a few, seemingly menial things I've managed to tackle each weekend, so that I can look back next month, next year, and realize, okay... not just a total waste of two days.
Por ejemplo, this weekend:
- I had a fabulous girls' night at Cabana with my sweethearts on Friday,
- ...slept off my hangover on Saturday (trust me--it was an accomplishment),
- finished my book (so bizarre), and began pondering themes for book club this week,
- made banana pudding for the first time (and baked a batch of brownies!),
- washed all of my makeup brushes and my makeup bag (waaaay overdue),
- stocked up on school supplies and clothes for a couple of kids through a sponsorship our church is handling,
- Giuliana and Bill marathon,
- organized my nightstand,
- cleaned out my closet,
- started packing for Texas!
What'd you spend the weekend doing?