For a girl who has blogged for a lot longer than most, I am admitting that I have been reluctant to subscribe to all the "newfound" methods of blog maintenance. I totally adore the community I've been immersed in through blogging, and really love the idea of linking up--just haven't done it as much as I probably should have! (Do you like link-ups? Why, or why not??)
Meanwhile! Thanks to Darci (and the other girls!) for coming up with the idea... and without further delay, here are a few things I've been drooling over lately:
five on friday 1. by misformoxie featuring an antique necklace
1. a book I've been dying to dive into... on order and will be on my doorstep before I get back from Texas!
2. the perfect solution to nightstand clutter... again, will thankfully be home before I am.
3. the cutest staple dress for fall.
4. an elegant little stella & dot number I've wanted to add to my collection for months
5. my obsession from the past few months--maybooks!
What have you been hankering to buy lately??