Happy Friday! So, so, SO happy to be here again. This week, like the rest before it lately, was a total blur. I'm completely psyched for a relaxing weekend at home. Just me, my puplet, and my sea of covers for about 60 hours. Maybe some bota box action.
Oh. The boyfran can play too.
So, let's get to it!
1. This weekend, Raising McCain premieres! I've been anticipating this show forever, and have had a major girl crush on Meghan for as long as I can remember. Lucky you, you can probably recount many o' post on my favorite blonde politico around here. Are you going to watch? (premieres tomorrow on Pivot!) *you can watch the premiere on the website now!! guess I know what I'll be doing later...
2. I've been trying to convince ST that Maiz needs a companion. We have our eyes on some rescue fluff pups in the area, but no real work on acquiring said companion has commenced just yet. Last night at Live on the Green, a couple plopped down next to our big blanket party with their precious Wheaten Terrier, and I fell in love. We're too busy right now for another pup, but maybe this will tide me over?
3. Have you seen H&M's home new home collection? I am just loving it. Going to pop in to our store this weekend to see what I can scrounge up. Here are some of my favorites.
4. I took Maizie outside to her powder room this morning, and the surprise brisk temp made me grin. A little cool front rolled in during the wee hours of the morn, and all I can think about today are fall clothes and fall food! I have an autumn bucket list in the works, but among my to-do's include a chili cook-off (maybe incorporate a little chili bar), and lots of cozy sweater action. Like this one. Perfection.
This pic of Isla just sums up what I love about fall fashion. Oh my gah, impeccable, girl.
5. I've been honing my braiding skills lately like mad. A lot of styles are surprisingly simple, especially if you're accustomed to braiding anyway... you just gotta try! I started mastering this one recently, but I think dirty, lazy weekend hair warrants a big, messy knot of a braid more than any other occasion, am I right? Practice makes perfect. Orrrr, imperfect, as it were.
So, what's on your plate lately?? I hope you have a fabulous weekend!