- only the best drugstore mascara evah evah... shoutout to BHB for sharing this cosmetic gold with me.
- my beloved clarisonic. while I don't use her everyday, it's definitely an every-other-day indulgence. nothing rivals a squeaky clean face. and I mean nothing.
- maybooks. oh my gosh, can't sing their praises enough. I carry a minimum of two in my purse and have a stack in my nightstand at home. so adorable. so convenient.
- that thing which I can't decide is ruining or making my life.
- my favorite, favorite necklace ever. one of my BFFs back home surprised me with it before I moved to Nashville and I wear it every single day.
- the trusty camelbak. I have quite the growing collection of these puppies, but I tend to favor my green one as it's a little bigger than the rest.
- my precious teeny fitbit! newest addiction... can't help but skip around the office to burn off some cals in the middle of the morning. especially if I've already had second breakfast.
- I've loved rosebud salve forever, but cramming the junk in a tube was genius. no more sticky fingers. and the mint variety is perfect.
- king keurig! one of the first things I do every single morning is plop my mug under this baby and brew away. I know it's not the most practical concept, but it beats the hell out of the aroma of a forgotten half pot of coffee.
- le pens are my favorite, and I have them everywhere. I work with them, write letters with them, keep them in my purse. the colors add just enough fun to an otherwise awful task.
- my sweet precious fluff nugget Maizie. obvi.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
For one reason or another, I started thinking this morning about all of the stuff I routinely mess with, the things I can't live without. Yeah, not rocket science, and most are painfully obvious (ahem... iphone), but 'tis still a fun game to play.