Happy Friday!! Let's get to it--Five on Friday waits for no man (unless you stopped reading, then, well, you win... but really? you lose.)
1. GIRLS starts back this weekend! Oh my gahhhh, it's been far too long. My girls are coming over for an extended viewing party Sunday evening... and how perfect that Buzzfeed compiled this phenomenal exhibit of American GIRL dolls.
2. I recently downloaded and became obsessed with the Sleep Time app. It monitors your sleep patterns and even senses your light sleeping period, so it can wake you up a few minutes earlier than a set alarm, so as to not jar you awake... and the alarm tones are initially very faint, so they gradually pull you out of sleep.
If you're anything like me, anything ending your delicious slumber is pretty unsavory, but since it has to happen, it's nice for it to be a pleasant pursuit, right?
3. So, how about this? Donate $10 a "ticket" and have the opportunity for a night with George Clooney... a la, real life "Win A Date with Tad Hamilton."
4. Fascinating look at police mugshots from the 1920s.
5. I can't for the life of me remember how I stumbled upon this finance "challenge" (can we agree to annihilate that word, along with "selfie" and such?), but I like it. Pretty simple way to funnel away almost $1400 before the year is up. How appropriate, right? $1400 in 2014? Alright, I'm done.
And for the jams, thanks to Ms. Whit... go listen to some Vance Joy. Perfect weekend playlist.
Happy weekend, y'all!