My bag--usually swapped out for a new or a faithful oldie-but-goodie a couple times a year--holds my life (bonus? this classic, black carry-all was a whopping $9 from forever 21. I love it). It holds everything. I firmly believe someone could write a pretty stellar biography based on the contents of my purse. I've tried to downsize, but it's just not happening. A huge bag slung over my shoulder has become (gasp) a bit of a signature for me. And I like it.
I'm putting it all out there with this little display, but here are the highlights:
- overstocked pouch solely dedicated to the lips... including my tried-and-true favorites (here, here, here and here).
- a ridiculous stack of lists and notebooks (planner, notebook of to-do lists, prayer journal, meal planning notebook, texas notebook--what I miss, what I need to do yet) along with some tabs (never know when you'll need 'em!) and my favorite sharpie pens (I'm ridiculously OCD about the pens I use in my planner).
- my favorite sunglasses (I don't think they make my tortoise anymore, but the black ones are cute!)
- snackeroos... and my water bottle (always equipped with a handful of Luna bars, some tea bags, and my newest favorite).
- always, always have teeny cinnamon altoids on hand.
- the best hand cream ever (better than l'occitane, even).
- and always a dazzling array of change ringing in the bottom of my bag. I break down about once a week and put it in my wallet.
So there you have it... what handful of things in your bag defines you?