Good morning!! Happy Friday to you... it's a gorgeous day in Nashville (finally), and I am pretty psyched about this weekend. I plan to do some spring cleaning, go to a marriage prep class with ST and hopefully spend some substantial time outside, savoring some sunshine.
Until then, here's an assortment of random stops you should make on the internet.
1. Have you seen Chevy's newest ad? This video has seriously just stuck with me for the past 24 hours, and all I want to do is snugs up with Maiz, give her all of the kisses, and make sure she knows that she is my world. It just nails what it means to love your pup with every single fiber of yourself.
2. Last night, we held the first--of many, hopefully--virtual book clubs... we agreed to read "The Goldfinch" and four of us donned our PJs, clutched our wine glasses and pow-wowed via Google Hangout to discuss what it all meant to us. I've dabbled in book clubs before, but I can definitely vouch that this is the way to do it. We're geared up to read "The Fault In Our Stars" for next month, and I can't wait!!
And yeah, I woke up around 4:30 a.m. with a stellar riesling-induced headache.
3. Spring is so close. So, so very close. My mind is swimming with visions of patios and espadrilles and outdoor concerts. I kick-started the ol' spring wardrobe with these two breezy pieces this week. Super excited to wear them on the reg for the next few months!!
4. In more Oscar news, I literally grinned, wading through some of these photo booth pics from Vanity Fair.
5. And in true homage to the motherland, here are 101 reasons you should live in Texas at some point in life. Springtime in Texas, while short-lived, is just the most magical time imaginable. So much pretty to be seen, everywhere you go.
And here's some musical gold for your weekend... hope you enjoy! (thanks, Whit!)
Have a great weekend, y'all!