And I had the wine headache to prove it this a.m. But that's neither here nor there.
Here we are, Sunday! Thus, I give you:
It works, right? Here we go!
1. My year-long waffling over Warby Parkers is finally over. I ordered the Prestons last week (after being totally convinced I really wanted the Mallorys. Two words, y'all: "Home Try-On."), and am already contemplating which pair I'll order next. They're just way too cool for school. I can't wait to get them!
2. Let's talk binge watching. I've done it, and I'm sure you have too. We tackled "True Detective" a couple weeks ago and I kid you not when I say it's still plaguing my mind. On to the next order of business. Have you seen Orphan Black? Holy hell.
I've powered through four episodes today and I can't stop. It's insane--and BBC, really? Way to go, you crafty Brits. If you're in the market for something new to get obsessed with, this is it. And the best part is that it's free on on-demand, and has only had one season thus far. Season two starts April 19th!
3. We're all well aware that March Madness is in full swing. I don't have a ton to report on this front (aside from Baylor's win over Nebraska---sic 'em), but it was an easy way to knock out a bullet point. Sooooo, GO BEARS. Also, in complete disclosure, while I filled out a bracket, I did so after the first few games. (Read: ALL the upsets--but I was a good girl and whited out the results and estimated the actual wins based on teams I would have chosen--while I clearly shouldn't be, I'm looking at you, Ohio State.) But the silver lining of all of these shenanigans is that maybe since this seems to be The Year of the Upset, my Bears have a chance. Fingers crossed, y'all. Fingers crossed.
5. In conjunction with #backthatazzup, I am oh-so-thrilled to report that The Black Keys are recording a new album!!!! So, in staying with that theme, here's a snippet of another one of their existing gems. I can't wait to hear "Turn Blue" come May 13th!!
6. And I'm off to recharge and enjoy my favorite day of the week!! Church and brunch, some little house projects and hitting the trail with Maiz, dinner with our favorite couple friends. Life is sweet.