I'm currently flailing to keep up with my new, post-nannying lifestyle, which at this time includes nursing a wicked sunburn courtesy of a weekend spent on a Texas lake. This summer is a blur of black out dates--trips here, friends coming into town, a baby showers, a class reunion and concerts galore. I'm trying to embrace the downtime, but the fact of the matter is, the downtime is for planning. So... yeah. I'm tired.
But here are some things to note:
- I think these are quite possibly the most gorgeous shoes I've ever seen. Totally in love, totally have to talk myself out of the splurge about once a week.
- I needed a little pick-me-up for the office this week, so I ordered a new set of the best pens ever. I can't recommend them enough.
- Tonight, quite by accident, I was introduced to Iliza Schlesinger on Fallon... omg, I was laughing so hard. Bonus: her standup (War Paint) is on Spotify! I know what I'll be listening to tomorrow.
- I was playing at Sephora earlier with my dear CBS and I discovered Texas Tea. Intrigued by the name, I spritzed a little on my hair and was immediately smitten. Fabulous volumizer--even if I'm a little biased.
- Last but not least, we're finishing Eleanor & Park in book club. Have you read it?
- Show of hands: Who has started OITNB? I haven't delved into it just yet, but am anxious to.
So... yeah. What have you been up to lately?