Rather than yawn through my ever-expanding list of must-reads, just check out my Goodreads page instead.
- American Sniper -- Chris Kyle
- Love and Respect -- Emmerson Eggerichs
- Cuckoo's Calling -- Robert Galbraith
And here are some long-standing favorites:
To laugh harder than you ever have ever laughed in your life, read:
- The Glass Castle -- Jeanette Walls
- Happens Every Day -- Isabel Gillies
- What Remains -- Carole Radziwill
- The End of Normal -- Stephanie Mack Madoff
Also, if you're interested in Blogland Book Club, please join us! Don't know what Blogland Book Club is? Simple. A group of us bloggers (or former bloggers, or tweeters--basically anyone with any semblance of an online presence), pick a book each month, read it, and gather around glasses of wine and commence to chat via Google Hangout. It's a ton of fun and we'd love to have you!